Sunday 23 June 2013

Bleeding Love

It feels as if I'm dead,
Can't feel anything inside;
Lying on my bed,
I cry through the night.

Can't you hear me shout?
Maybe not,
'Cause you see-I don't pout!

And you may think I'm a drama queen,
But believe me,
I'm just a regular teen.

I'm hurt and shocked,
And I never thought
That my heart would be locked,
To the love I sought.

And I don't wanna blame you,
But somehow that is what seems fair;
I need somebody to lift me up,
And remind me that love is a dare.

I lost my path,
And I lost view;
All that is left with me,
Are the memories of you.

My heart is crushed,
And I trust no living soul;
I feel really rushed,
And I am no longer a whole.

One last thing I would like you to know,
I wasn't kidding,
When I looked into your eyes,
And said I Love You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment